Dynadot

domain Please Appraise qatartrips.com, qatarfares.com, worldcupcamp.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the football/soccer world cup going to Qatar in 2022 I think that tourism will be boosted, and both travel themes sites might have potential...thoughts?

Worldcupcamp.com is non sport specific in its potential and could be a useful domain name as similar domains are exhausted perhaps?

All three domains are for sale and I think I would be prepared to sit on them for years.

Would appreciate your opinions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
worldcupcamp.com possible trademark problems used with football. Would look like the fifa world cup was endorsing the sites football camp. At least thats my opinion, goodluck. $0

OP (the person asking for appraisal) If you need to add more comments please do not post again in this thread until 24 hours has past (bump rule). If you need to do so sooner please add to your first post (edit button)

•••
I thought worldcupcamp.com might have better rugby or cricket potential than soccer as the words world cup cover a whole host of sports. Could even be a very general site perhaps?

Any thoughts on qatartrips.com and qatarfares.com?

Thanks for you thoughts..

•••
- Forgive me ahead for my english. :)

i belive that qatartrips.com can go nice in the near future. i belive you can make a nice profit on it, same as my domains, it's only about patience.

about the other 2 domains, i dont know, seems to look like not attractive names and the "fares" is not used, as i noticed, on most of the leading domains in this category.

this is my opinion, hope i helped.
good luck and regards.

•••
Thanks for your opinion. I agree that fares is a more aggressive word than trips and makes the domain less attractive.

•••
I like qatartrips. I'd develop that a bit with a blog and post some articles. that'll increase its values significantly :)

•••
Thanks Pr3da70r. Maybe I should blog a little about football/soccer on the page. I could then see if any travel companies are interested or anyone else.

•••
What is the easiest, and cheapest way to add a blog to a Freeola parked for sale webpage in your opinion?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back