Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise Phone.bz

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Top Member
Impact
5,816
Hi all,

I know I am taking a risk here with getting this domain with an unproven market but I just couldn't resist this keyword. Worst case scenario it has to be worth at least reg fee right?

Thanks in advance,
Dave
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not too shabby IMO. Hand reg? Damn I have to stop snoozing :\
For sure reg fee at least 2x I would think

.bz is a hard sell bro!
 
0
•••
Not too shabby IMO. Hand reg? Damn I have to stop snoozing :\
For sure reg fee at least 2x I would think

.bz is a hard sell bro!

Thanks mate. Yes just hand regged it today. :great:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back