domain Please Appraise pdf.co, techlick.com, suvluv.com, vidopolis.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

techspecx

Established Member
Impact
157
Just looking to see what you expert domainers think about these websites. They are fully developed.

This is my process:

I buy domain name(s) and either park them with a custom page or I develop them and see what happens.

Currently I have a list of over 300 creative domain names. People keep asking to buy them.

Your replies are appreciated and/or advice, tips, or tricks

Regards,
tech
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back