Dynadot

domain Please appraise orlandotownhouse.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PhillB

Impact
Hi Guys , can you please give me your idea on price for orlandotownhouse.com as I someone interested. I have looked at some comparable sales I am thinking between $1500 and $2000 ?

thanks for your time

Phil

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a decent domain, but I don't think it will get nearly $1500-2000 based on that market and similar sales at NameBio. SERPs for the phrase are mostly dominated by massive brands that are not going to be pushed out by an indie even with a good EMD (a notable exception being OrlandoTownhouse.net who might actually be a decent sales prospect for you.)

Most of the keywords are also dominated by major brands who already have recognition, and very good EMD/brandable domains -- your best bet is to dig into the whois data on them and see which among them belong to companies that have portfolios of RE domains (see here)

Given the search volume vs results, CPC and lack of supporting sales at NameBio I'd say you would probably be closer to a $400-500 domain than a $1500-2000 one.

Frank

•••
I think mid xxx is probable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back