Dynadot

domain Please appraise ObeseDrug.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Yeah, I know I messed up on this one. ObesityDrug would be more ideal, but is there any value to this at all? Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It looks like you got it on DropCatch. Hopefully you didn't pay too much.

Obesity drugs are in the news a lot now. I'd put up a for sale page with some ads. Maybe you'll get an offer or make some of your money back with parking. Plus if there were multiple backorders, there's always a chance one of the other bidders will want to buy it.

It looks like the domain was registered as far back as 2011. So someone saw something in it.

GoDaddy appraisal is $1195. I wouldn't expect you to get anything close to that. But stranger things have happened.

•••
It looks like you got it on DropCatch. Hopefully you didn't pay too much.

Obesity drugs are in the news a lot now. I'd put up a for sale page with some ads. Maybe you'll get an offer or make some of your money back with parking. Plus if there were multiple backorders, there's always a chance one of the other bidders will want to buy it.

It looks like the domain was registered as far back as 2011. So someone saw something in it.

GoDaddy appraisal is $1195. I wouldn't expect you to get anything close to that. But stranger things have happened.
Yep I got it from Dropcatch. I immediately had "buyers remorse" though. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

•••
$10 to $45 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I am not really feeling it.

Obesity Drug would be the much better version.

I doubt it would find a buyer.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back