NameSilo

domain Please appraise MUVAZ.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

papeter

Established Member
Impact
334
I'd very much appreciate your thoughts on MUVAZ.com


Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think the best move might be to contact the owner of muvazindonesia dot com to see if they have any interest, although the whois shows they only purchased the name last year. Otherwise, I'd think you'd be fortunate to sell it for a few hundred. Good luck with things!
 
3
•••
Mid-xx to Low-xxx
 
1
•••
I see only one lead for this name. With very limited prospects, this name is mostly a miss. It doesn't seem to be a brandable as well. I see little value in this name unless MuvazIndonesia purchases this.
 
0
•••
I'll be the exception here. It seems better than a lot of the 5L I see. Could be slang for “movers” (say it like a New Yorker or Bostonite)

I'd price it 1500-2000 and see what happens.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back