Domain Empire

domain Please Appraise MTGE(.)org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
MTGE . ORG

Second shortest abbreviation to Mortgage.
Appraisals please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my opinion high $xxx. Decent search stats. Could be used for a lot. IMO I'd consider developing it.

•••
Would appreciate more appraisals, this is my first and only .Org.

•••
I think mid to high xxx would be the price for the .com.
The .org would consequently be lower but you might be lucky and find a good end user for that

•••
Personally - I have one listed on namepros itself accepting offers. Whatever people write - my take is when it comes to selling people will offer you quite low. Given the offers I have been receiving - for your domain I would place a value of anywhere from high $XX to low $XXX for the domain in the reseller market.

•••
•••
I really doubt that this domain will be worth XXX.

if you find a enduser (if) then yes.

•••
I really doubt that this domain will be worth XXX.

if you find a enduser (if) then yes.

I was unsure myself but it's up to $145 already.

•••
I was unsure myself but it's up to $145 already.
Did you win this in a auction?
If yes, then
Auctions are mostly driven by domainers. We (domainers) have our own perception and thought towards looking at a domain. Our mind try to makeup something to match the real world.

Though the domain is good and people might see it as mortgage, to some enduser you have to convince that its not MTGE but Mortgage and dot org.

I really wish you good luck with this and hope you earn more than what you invested. Also if you sell this to enduser then that will ne good to our domainer community that will be one more sale in our account.

•••
Hand reg... With a coupon ;)
So I'm doing ok so far.

I actually have been buying and selling domains for a while now. This being my second .Org hence the reason I asked for appraisals to which I'm very grateful for yours.
My portfolio of .Com, .Net, .Info etc is easier for me to evaluate myself considering I make a side income of xx,xxx net a year.
Once again thank you for your appraisal.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back