domain Please Appraise Member[dot]im

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emertat

Established Member
Impact
0
hi.
please Appraise this domain
thanks:)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any idea?!
 
0
•••
I owned quite a few top keywords in .im at one stage and I couldn't even sell one to an end-user, I ended up selling for $10 each on here if I remember correctly. Isle of Man only has about 70,000 people so chances are slim.

I would drop the domain and focus on other areas.
 
0
•••
I agree with Giles.
 
0
•••
member not strong enough for an im in my opinion. x
 
0
•••
thank you friends
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back