NameSilo

.us Please Appraise Masala.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domainscafe

Account Closed
Impact
7
Hello All,

I have recently bought this domain.
I want to resell this domain, But i am very much confused about the value of this domain. I am unable to appraise it.

Can anyone appraise this domain and advice me at what rate can this domain be sold.

Name : masala.us
Almost registered in all good extensions like .com, .net, .org, .info, .tv etc..
Google results for "masala" are about 7,340,000.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
regfee
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back