Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckTrials

Account Closed
Impact
:gn:Hi guys ,

please appraise MarketingTactics.org

I picked up this name 2 days ago, it was 8 years old , maybe older then domaintools can tell me.
Estibot/Valuate appraises it at $550 , but i want to hear your professional opinion!

Right now its for sale , created an AutoBlog on this with high ppc keywords.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've sold a lot of names like this to end users, and .orgs are saleable but usually not for high-dollar amounts with names like MarketingTactics.org. Like it or not, .org is still seen as mainly a non-profit extension (I don't like it, but I accept it).

Also, domains don't retain their age when they drop. The fact that it was regged for the first time 8 years ago is a good sign, but it doesn't add to the intrinsic value of the domain IMO.

Low $xx reseller - low $xxx end user.

Last edited:
•••
Agreed, the price valuation given so far is quite correct, I must add the Keywords in this case is the value point. I would dare to say, low XXX to
mid XXX.

Just visited your site, simple nice, however if you want to increase the traffic and value of the domain get some adsense on it, and work on the SEO, content and some links to downloadable products (Clickbank) - just my 2 cents ..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back