Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you are within the 24/48 hour Grace period get your money back or credit.
PM me when you get a free moment.

•••
If you are within the 24/48 hour Grace period get your money back or credit.
PM me when you get a free moment.
Thanks for your response. I am not in my grace period, so its time to grind I guess. Or drop in 12 months if it isn't worth anything. I have noticed that what seems logical to me either isn't logical or it doesn't translate/apply to domaining.

I started to play around with various terms. "Mart" was a term I paired with Marijuanna. I did try other weedish words! When I landed on MarijuannaMart, there were a few hits on Google. It was a little less than 500k which isn't a ton, esp since it wasn't ExactMatch. EM drops to about 6800. Which I knew both those numbers were not great. The first page up was MarijuannaMartwa.com. The site is nice. Several of those sites put the Marijuanna Mart first followed by states, hence my MarijuannaMartca.com for California. Im not saying statchest dot com is spot on. Im not saying they are correct. As a guide though I do like them. They valuate MarijuannaMartwa.com fairly high. Marijuanna is legal in Ca, no? http://www.statchest.com/marijuanamartwa.com.html

So my ca variation may be worth nothing to everyone! If you tell me ILoveWa.com is worth 400, and I can get ILoveFl, Ga, Nc, Sc, etc . . . Im going to do it. Granted I just picked (my examples) states where weed isn't legal, but that wasn't the point. The point is I don't understand how MarijuannaMartwa.com can valuate at 41k, and MarijuannaMartca.com valuates at donkey crap reg fee . . . If MarijuannaMartca.com were the 41k domain and I regd the wa version, Id actually say, I can understand why ca is worth more than wa, but surely there is some hope for wa . . . even if ca were 41k, surely wa would be high xxx at minimum!

Have I lost my mind?

•••
I put 'marijuanamartwa.com' into estibot and came up with 0.

The first thing I would do is use other appraising tools and take what you will from all 3. I feel like 41k is over priced. Who knows. Maybe the site is selling a ton. I'm unable to see that.

•••
Statchest is def just a tool. The 41k wasn't some firm or fixed number in my mind. I see lots of xxx statchest appraisals, so 41k jumps out . . . even if it isn't 41k! Now estibot i don't even bother to look at their appraisal. The actual live site with wa looks nice. Who knows?

As far as appraisals go, there has been no tool that I have found helpful really. GoDaddy had Willliam.com for 50k, and at the moment I don't think anyone here would give me 50 for it.

•••
stop buying, start selling. =)

•••
http://marijuanamartwa.com is a legit business. I would contact them first and see if they want a CA one... to protect for expansion you know. =)

•••
stop buying, start selling. =)
Today is my last day of AP Psychology training! And I fly back to Vegas July 9. I have 2 weeks to be an Outbound Monster! Calls and emails!!

Any luck with your gun outbounds?

I am curious since it is one of your areas . . . if a typical gun store has a gun for sale for say $500, what does the shop owner have in the gun? Maybe trading the domain for a gun gets me a better net!

•••
Today is my last day of AP Psychology training! And I fly back to Vegas July 9. I have 2 weeks to be an Outbound Monster! Calls and emails!!

Any luck with your gun outbounds?

I am curious since it is one of your areas . . . if a typical gun store has a gun for sale for say $500, what does the shop owner have in the gun? Maybe trading the domain for a gun gets me a better net!

The average markup on a new gun is less than 10% (if they are not ripping you off)... they make about $40.

On used guns, it is the typical 50% to 100% margin.

•••
The average markup on a new gun is less than 10% (if they are not ripping you off)... they make about $40.

On used guns, it is the typical 50% to 100% margin.
Okay, so then that idea got shot down! :)

•••
•••
@Want2learn .."ca" can also be Canada.

The marijuana laws are supposedly changing soon in Canada..

Just suggesting another possible option

•••
Now, If they could just settle on one name. marijuana, weed or cannabis.

•••
Not a good one.

Much better names to hand reg!

•••
•••
Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back