Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise Marijuana-Recipe.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
2,454
please appraise Marijuana-Recipe.com

In another thread I mentioned this domain. I actually misspoke. I mentioned Marijuana-RecipeS.com. I am curious about Marijuana-Recipe.com

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thoughts?
 
0
•••
Hmmm

In this case I actually think the plural has a broader application.

When Marijuana gets legal people will surely punch Marijuana Recipes into google.

I think you are on to something here, it would be better without the dash but even with it should have some value.

If you owned both it would be the cats meow
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back