Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise ManagerChair.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
8,062
Hello!

Any value here: ManagerChair.com?

If so, do you think it could be branded ?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Singular of manager kills it.
And not a phrase that is used in the USA.
basically, reg fee.
 
1
•••
ManagerChair.com

I kind of like it, as in "I'm going to put on my manager hat and sit in my manager chair and get some work done."

I'm just not sure how anyone would make good use of it. Probably a tough sell. I wouldn't renew it.
 
1
•••
Tell me in what universe someone would say that?
Comedy line maybe, but that's it.
 
0
•••
Tell me in what universe someone would say that?
I've said it before and I don't think I created it, but I'm happy to take the credit.

I do live in a comical universe. :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back