Dynadot

domain Please appraise LUNCHBOXSTUDIO.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
What do you all think of LunchBoxStudio.com I bought it for $27 a few years ago?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think if you can break even that would be a win. Its a hard sell, IMO

•••
What do you all think of LunchBoxStudio.com I bought it for $27 a few years ago?
Don't you think its a good name for a lunchtime diner or coffee shop?

•••
Don't you think its a good name for a lunchtime diner or coffee shop?
Mmm, I really don't think so. The likes of lunch studio or coffee studio would be more appropriate. A "lunchbox" is a container (containing food), transforming it into something different, the way it comes across. IMO

See how others feel, hope I'm wrong. Take offers regardless

Last edited:
•••
I really don't see the value here IMO for multiple reasons. LunchBoxStudio doesn't tell me what it is. I think there are many better names available for a coffee / diner shop.

Studio

• a room where musical or sound recordings can be made.

• a room from which television or radio programs are broadcast, or in which they are recorded.

• a place where performers, especially dancers, practice and exercise.
    a film or television production company.

a studio apartment.
None really go with Coffee shop or diner sadly. Regfee IMO

•••
There are some existing businesses using this name. I think it has some value. Certainly not an easy sale.

You could do some outbound emails to people using that name for a maybe low to mid XXX sale or put a BIN price on it from high XXX to low XXXX and wait it out.

•••
•••
There are some existing businesses using this name. I think it has some value. Certainly not an easy sale.

You could do some outbound emails to people using that name for a maybe low to mid XXX sale or put a BIN price on it from high XXX to low XXXX and wait it out.
You are spot-on inforg. I listed it on Afternic for $800 last year and it actually sold this morning for that price. It just goes to show that a word or a series of words that don't make any sense can still sell.

•••
Not sure if this is useful info, but there is a restaurant in my area called Lunchbox Lab.

•••
Not sure if this is useful info, but there is a restaurant in my area called Lunchbox Lab.
Thanks Brian thats very interesting. Just proves that thinking outside the box with domain names can prove to be a winner.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back