Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain kixam.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ergian

New Member
Impact
0
Good morning, I would like to appraise kixam.com

I bought it a couple of years ago because I thought that it's brandable, easy to remember and it is pronounced almost the same in all major languages. Also it's a 5-char .com domain.

What do you think?
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ideas?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back