Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise kapich.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheater1

New Member
Impact
0
Hello, I'm new to selling domain. Please help me decide the price for my domain please. Initially was it intended to be used for an educational website. But I think this name can be used for almost anything. What do you guys and gals think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Does it have any sort of meaning? A typo of an Italian word? If you see it as a brandable, that's great, but at least in English, it's awkwardly spelled and doesn't represent a product or industry. $0 appraisal in terms of resale.
 
0
•••
the word is spelled capiche.

I value this one at $0.
 
0
•••
I must agree....it would be a drop for me.
 
0
•••
I think its potentially a valuable domain. To a reseller i think around $30-60 but.. its got potential for sure. I think the mis-spelling makes it massively brandable and it could be Tm'd by an end user.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back