IT.COM

domain Please Appraise joomlacms.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know many will say trademark issue - please consider that you are able to get permission from OSM to use of domain containing JOOMLA - I am curious what others think this is worth.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bump - been a while just curious if any new input on this URL

thanks!

•••
Its a TM so you are going to get $0 appraisals, until you get permission to use it, which is highly unlikely

•••
Thanks! Joomla/OSM offers ability to use name with permission (assume this is to make sure the name is not being used in a negative way).

When Joomla name was announced when it split from Mambo they acutally let people know early so they could get their "joomla" name. Joomla asked that people wait for a certain period of time before registering any Joomla name that did not associate with a mambo name that was not yours. So if they had MamboXYZ.com -- that person would get JoomlaXZY.com

Again I realize this is TM but Joomla does offer the steps to use joomla in a URL.

Last edited:
•••
I don't see much value in this one because it's reminds too much of joomla.com I suspect end users would go for more unique domains such as JoomlaThemes.com, JoomlaDaily.com etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back