Dynadot

domain Please Appraise jeuxde.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit Ward

Established Member
Impact
Today I have acquired the domain "jeuxde.net" This is basically a french word which means "game". I bought this domain because I can see the keyword "jeuxde" has a monthly search of almost 151,000,000.

Could anyone please let me know what would be it's value for the right buyer and for how much should I can sell it for.

Also, on which domain selling website should I put it on auction (like flippa, sedo, Afternic or etc)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can anyone please assist

•••
Today I have acquired the domain "jeuxde.net" This is basically a french word which means "game". I bought this domain because I can see the keyword "jeuxde" has a monthly search of almost 151,000,000.

Could anyone please let me know what would be it's value for the right buyer and for how much should I can sell it for.

Also, on which domain selling website should I put it on auction (like flippa, sedo, Afternic or etc)

You are confusing number of indexed pages with search volume. indexed pages for that keyword are 141,000,000 but monthly search volume is 49,500/mo with a CPC of $0.34per click.

Also, because it is .net and because it probably isn't a great name to market in the English-speaking market, it really comes down to how well-received .NET is in france?

Also, the .COM is a french site but I'm sure the french are comfortable with .com as they are with their own ccTLD(s)

I have no idea of it's worth, but I would not expect much.

Last edited:
•••
It's an awkward domain, no value.
Jeu de hasard would be the proper spelling in French.
The .com is just a glorified Adsense site.
And the market for French domains is weak, whatever little demand there is is for .com/.fr

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back