Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise hubjam.com, filejam.com, salejam.com, taskjam.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ndc

New Member
Impact
0
I'm hoping to sell a package of 7 related domain names:

  • hubjam.com
  • taskjam.com
  • filejam.com
  • salejam.com
  • fonejam.com
  • cardjam.com
  • helpjam.com

I'd appreciate any advice in regards to total value as a package and/or individual value, and insight into whether I'd be better off selling them together or as one portfolio of 7. Many thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back