IT.COM

domain ***Please Appraise-----> HotelRooms.com in Portuguese - QuartosDeHotel.com***

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

Top Member
Impact
I'm looking for an appraisal for:

QuartosDeHotel.com

Portuguese for "hotel rooms"

VagaDeEmprego.com ("job vacancy" in portuguese) sold for €60,000 = $78,600.

I know I'd rather own hotelrooms.com than jobvacancy.com.

Let me know what you would appraise this domain for...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awaiting an appraisal..

•••
Awaiting an appraisal...

•••
~600 global exacts.
Low CPC + low competition.
My estimate: low to mid $xxx (end user).

•••
~600 global exacts.
Low CPC + low competition.
My estimate: low to mid $xxx (end user).

I think you disregarded the sale of VagaDeEmprego.com when you made your appraisal. One key factor in making an appraisal is looking at what similar domains have sold for.

When the seller of that domain found an end user for it, they got $78,600. So I think I can expect more than $xxx for it if I find an end-user for mine. That'd be more of a reseller price.

•••
I think you disregarded the sale of VagaDeEmprego.com when you made your appraisal. One key factor in making an appraisal is looking at what similar domains have sold for.

When the seller of that domain found an end user for it, they got $78,600. So I think I can expect more than $xxx for it if I find an end-user for mine. That'd be more of a reseller price.

I am not really sure how that sale is relevant.

First the keywords are not comparable -

vaga de emprego - 8,100 global search - high comp
quartos de hotel - 390 global search - low comp

Second one fluke sale does not make a market.
This has low resale value, if any.

Brad

•••

Looking into similar sale is right but i dont see how hotelrooms and jobvacancy are same.

Seller of the domain VagaDeEmprego "found" an end user thats why he got $78600. If you can find a buyer you might get that amount. Given you have to find it.

Also VagaDeEmprego.com is the right domain as it will list jobs within portugal (example : Naukri.com in india). QuartosDeHotel.com can be used within portugal but it wont benefit if non portugese speaking people are searching for Hotel Rooms.

Again it comes to the point of finding the buyer.
I would say a Reseller will pay $XX to be generous.
$XXX-$XXXX for enduser.

Just MO

•••
I think you could get low x,xxx for the name, but you will have to be patient with a name like this

Just because there was one sale in the same language, doesn't mean you can expect the same....sales like that are very few and far between

•••
Thanks for the appraisals.

Looking into similar sale is right but i dont see how hotelrooms and jobvacancy are same.

Seller of the domain VagaDeEmprego "found" an end user thats why he got $78600. If you can find a buyer you might get that amount. Given you have to find it.

Also VagaDeEmprego.com is the right domain as it will list jobs within portugal (example : Naukri.com in india). QuartosDeHotel.com can be used within portugal but it wont benefit if non portugese speaking people are searching for Hotel Rooms.

Again it comes to the point of finding the buyer.
I would say a Reseller will pay $XX to be generous.
$XXX-$XXXX for enduser.

Just MO

I didn't bring up the VagaDeEmprego.com sale because it's similar, I brought it up because the English version of that is less valuable than the English version of mine; and that one sold for 78k.

Hotelrooms.com is the type of name that could be the highest domain sale of all time.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back