Domain Empire

domain Please Appraise Honesty.co, Competitions.ca, PBP.co, ooo.im

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Good evening,

I am going to liquidate my (small) portfolio as I need to concentrate more on real life for a long while.

I'd like a valuation on the following domains:

Honesty.co
Competitions.ca
PBP.co

I realise competitions.ca can only be supplied to people living in Canada, and this would reduce its potential end value.

I'd also like a potential valuation on a website:

CanadaFinance.net

I would be selling the website design + logo, content & domain. The earnings were about $20 per month from AdSense and $20 per month from footer text links, it could probably earn more with someone better at its helm.

Thank you for your advice.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I owned OOO.im for a while, maybe you bought it off me...cant recall but you will only sell that to a domainer and its hard work with .IM names, I struggled to sell Tones.im as well

You could get low xxx for PBP.co...all premium letters

Will let the Canadians comment on Competitions.ca

•••
I think I did purchase it off you, I had plans for it but my time restraints restricted my development. It does get good type in traffic, tho.

Anyone like to add more appraisal information?

•••
Honesty.co - mid-high $xxx
PBP.co - Very nice LLL.co, One of the better ones. low $xxxx
Competitions.ca - mid $xxxx to a Canadian Company/Organization

•••
Honesty Company maybe a lie detector operator site. low xxx

•••
Any ideas on the best way to sell these domains? I want to be rid of them asap tbh.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back