Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise g20z.com, pixopetz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamEscape

Established Member
Impact
1
Please give appraisals for both of my domains:
g20z.com (it's a lnnl.com)
Pixopetz.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Update:

(bump)...

Still looking for help on this...
 
0
•••
Admittedly, I don't know too much about LNNL domains, unless nissan comes out with a G20z sports car, I would be a value at $0 for both of these...

GoodLuck with developing the sites!
 
0
•••
$0 since 0 potential in both of the domains.
 
0
•••
$0 both. You should ask for refund.
 
0
•••
I think that when you handreg a .com domain, the question to ask is not: how much it is worth but: why would it even be worth anything ?
Put it differently, what makes these names special or desirable when there are almost 100 million .com registered to date.
 
0
•••
Thank you all! I'm actually looking at potential over time. My purchase of them made the PR drop of course, but I plan to develop them once my time allows so it goes up again. It's hard to get llll domains now but have 2 of those so I know they are good investments. I'm hoping sitting on the lnnl one will still be good later due to length. Not excited about the "Z" but a theme will help potential. Searching ideas now... ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back