Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please appraise FlowerPendants.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

papeter

Established Member
Impact
333
Please can you appraise FlowerPendants.com I registered this name back in 2008. I think it's a reasonable end user name.
I value your comments.


Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
a good one for me makes good use of two-words domain
U.S.$XXX
 
1
•••
Well, I'm going to disagree a bit on this. In my opinion it's way too specific (who JUST sells flower pendants?). If it was flowerjewelry or something similar it might have potential. I can see a mid to high $xx for this one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back