Dynadot

domain Please Appraise : FlightTracker.eu

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Goranosi

Impact
Hi there,

I would like to ask the community here to Appraise my domain FlightTracker.eu

The term "Flight Tracker" has over 1 Million monthly searches in Google.

Looking forward hear Your appraisal, and any offers are always welcomed.

Regards,
Goranosi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not a premium extension but someone might pick it up from you at some point if you wait long enough.

It's not worth anything like mega bucks though. Also note the main English speaking country in the eu (UK) could be leaving it soon, which wouldn't help this domain.

•••
Thanks for Your reply..

I respect Your opinion but I must disagree with You.
This domain has great value, after all it has a search term that is searched over 1 Million times per month..And I think there is even 1 .eu domain of the first page of Google when You search for the term Flight Tracker..

I agree with You that .eu is not SUPER premium but according to the monthly keyword search amount I would value flighttracker.com around 50-100k.

So it can not be that .eu is not worth nothing..

Anyway, I appreciate Your honest reply and looking forward to more appraisals..

Regards,
Goranosi

•••
The .eu that shows up in the search is on there because of it's content, not because it's a brilliant domain name extension.

This is already a well established and competitive market and no one has registered this term in .eu. That should tell you something.

If your willing to work super hard to develop and market this domain to the same kind of standard as the competition, you could get the kind of cash as your talking about above and maybe more.

As a standalone undeveloped name you'll be doing well to get $50 imo.

I wish you all the best however and I could be wrong.

•••
I don't see a lot of aftermarket sales in .eu.

This one could be nice if developed, but you have to consider that the pool of possible end users (buyers) is limited... it's a bit like weather sites, there isn't room for hundreds of those.

The .eu sTLD (supernational TLD) is not really popular, and was killed at birth by speculation and gaming of the TM system. Many .eu are defensive registrations, or redirects. On the other hand, .eu makes sense in this context (pan-European travel).

Sorry, but I think you will struggle to sell the domain as-is, undeveloped. It's always good to have a plan. I assume that anything I buy is not going to sell, which is the most likely outcome. So the question is, could you be your own end user ?

•••
Thank you all for your replies, I am looking forward to more appraisals..

P.s. What in Your opinion are good extensions, should I mainly stick to .com and .net domains ?

Noticed the .co .club and .online are getting some good attention..

Regards,
Goranosi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back