Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please appraise FireTwig.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

papeter

Established Member
Impact
333
I welcome your constructive comments on FireTwig.com
I think it may have potential as a brand name.

I thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If "fire wood" ...absolutely. A twig is a slender piece of wood ...isn't so appropriate, even if it can technically be used as fuel for a fire. I just don't think there will be success with this pairing. People sell wood / fuel, in various forms. As for twig, not so much

I would maybe feel better if it happened to be fire twigs (the plural), in an ironic sense
 
Last edited:
3
•••
For most brandable domains I buy, I like the words to have at least some sales history. In this case, ‘twig’ has no real sales in any 2 word combination.
 

Attachments

  • 20F22E27-C5F3-4595-9222-8424403034D3.png
    20F22E27-C5F3-4595-9222-8424403034D3.png
    657.9 KB · Views: 72
6
•••
I agree it's not the best match, word ''twig'' is too specific...
 
0
•••
Twig is not the best keyword. Usually implies weak. FireStick is better but taken. :xf.smile:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back