domain Please Appraise Firearms.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gericsb

Top Member
Impact
1,431
Hello,

I own: Firearms.tv

I thought there might be some interest from the NRA, gun afficiandos, hunting crowd etc. The term "firearms" returns over 23 MILLION Google results. All extensions are taken, etc. etc.

I am considering putting it up for sale on Sedo in a day or so, but wanted some of your opinions as to what I should list it for. Also, feel free to PM me if you or someone you know might be intereted in this domain.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back