NameSilo

domain Please Appraise EBOOKSTORE (dot) MOBI

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason0389

Established Member
Impact
2
Looking for opinions on EBOOKSTORE (dot) MOBI. I figure ebooks might be a decent search term on mobile phones/tablets which might make up some for the less than premium .mobi extension. It is registered in all of the other main extensions. Any opinions on its value? Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
-$50.00

Bad name on dead extension. This would barely be reg fee without the "E". I recommend grace deleting and staying away from this TLD. IMO.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
$0.0 :imho:

If you drop the "bookstore" portion I would make an offer :)
 
2
•••
Alright, thank you two very much for your opinions. I appreciate the help.
 
0
•••
Even if you buy the absolute best .mobis you're still playing with fire. My best advice would be to not buy any at all unless you really have a great development plan!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back