NameSilo

domain Please Appraise FavoriteHoliday.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameIsDomain

Established Member
Impact
6
I just listed this in the marketplace section, but I would like to know what this might be appraised at here.

Thanks.

Created:
2005-11-10

Expires:
2012-11-10
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
$1225 according to domainworth.com :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Very true but ok as a first step towards getting a value?
 
0
•••
Never believe an automated appraisal.....EVER!!!
 
0
•••
Not sure about value, but IMO worth to develop.
 
1
•••
Not sure about value, but IMO worth to develop.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I had decided to get away from the Internet, but I might just keep this as a casual hobby if no one wants it.
 
1
•••
Based on urlappraisal.net, your Domain is Worth: $1,847.65

This Website seems to get, as close it can get, to a quality appraisal.
 
0
•••
Domains seems pretty nice to me. But what kind of website can be developed with this domain... a tour & travel site OR just person hobby kind of website OR what? Other than this... it is memorable domain, easy to spell, close to nice concept, and brand-able too. It should hold mid to higher xxx value (plz don't take my valuation accurate).
 
1
•••
Based on urlappraisal.net, your Domain is Worth: $1,847.65

This Website seems to get, as close it can get, to a quality appraisal.

As I said earlier, never use these sites, I just tried one of mine and its says $2K, I have received offers up to $12K for it

I mean it says 3D.com is worth $2K as well because it has an undesirable character in it? lol...sometime numbers are good as is the case here

Google.com is worth $30...I would take that now
 
1
•••
Domains seems pretty nice to me. But what kind of website can be developed with this domain... a tour & travel site OR just person hobby kind of website OR what? Other than this... it is memorable domain, easy to spell, close to nice concept, and brand-able too. It should hold mid to higher xxx value (plz don't take my valuation accurate).

Well, favorite implies personal preference, so my guess is some type of website with user input, like with articles spanning anything you can put after 'favorite holiday'. That's my idea at least. So, I'm thinking about some type of article directory, where people can post anything related to their favorite holiday ... Not a forum though.

Next to that, it could have info pages. The possibilities are endless as I see it. I'm thinking about whether I want to put in the time to build that.

And yes, it's a very memorable and friendly name, brandable, yet generic.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Well, favorite implies personal preference, so my guess is some type of website with user input, like with articles spanning anything you can put after 'favorite holiday'. That's my idea at least. So, I'm thinking about some type of article directory, where people can post anything related to their favorite holiday ... Not a forum though.
Nice to hear that. Article directory, rather I should say niche article directory, are more prone to spams. People just signup using bots and load hundreds of articles everyday. It is hell lot headache clearing those spams, and favorite holiday might spend in cleaning spam. Just mentioning true face of user input based websites.
 
0
•••
Nice to hear that. Article directory, rather I should say niche article directory, are more prone to spams. People just signup using bots and load hundreds of articles everyday. It is hell lot headache clearing those spams, and favorite holiday might spend in cleaning spam. Just mentioning true face of user input based websites.

I'm aware of those kinds of issues. An article would need to be approved of course.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back