Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise ExtraVodka.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordBlack

Established Member
Impact
2
Please appraise ExtraVodka.com

vodka, an alcohol brand - extra)
B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
up
 
0
•••
uuuuuup
 
0
•••
Beacause of ExtraVodka.net I can't tell if its a trade mark issue.

Otherwise I would say mid $xx to Low $xxx for a reseller.
End User make the price. Contact them and Negociate.
 
1
•••
I don't think Extra is a Vodka brand but there is extra premium Vodka's. good name, could be used as a forum for Vodka lovers, or even a Vodka company that makes a extra premium brand may be interested for the keywords. Value $100 IMO
 
1
•••
Beacause of ExtraVodka.net I can't tell if its a trade mark issue.

Otherwise I would say mid $xx to Low $xxx for a reseller.
End User make the price. Contact them and Negociate.

You have made a good idea.
I wrote to the owner ExtraVodka.net maybe he would be interested, but if not, I will give the domain to the first who will give 100 usd ))))

I will write here about the result, I think a little extra information will not be
 
Last edited:
0
•••
My suggestion is, if you ever recived 100$ offers. Then you should wait for a better one.
My opinion :)

Ps: I hope you didint ask 100$ for .net owner :/

Let the buyer make the offer. 100$ could be a bargain or an expensive price.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back