IT.COM

domain Please Appraise eTreatments(.)com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hey guys I'm wondering what you think eTreatments.com is worth? It's 10 years old. The keyword "treatments" only receives 2,900 exact searches a month though but it receives 1,500,000 phrase searches with $2.96 phrase cpc. I'm thinking it should be worth quite a bit since it's a nice e+keyword domain and I feel like "treatments" is a great keyword but I'm not really sure where to start and could really use some advice on its value. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, if someone is looking to treat some e's, decent domain.

Personally I see no value in all those domains that have an e, or any other letter, in front of a word.

Develop it and you make make some moolar on resell.

As the domain alone?
You may find an enduser that is myopic and would pay xx to bottom range of xxx.

•••
Hey thanks for your opinion. I guess I was thinking that e/i+keyword domains can be quite valuable if it's a good keyword. Maybe this isn't a good one though. I'm curious what other people think about this though. I would have thought low xxx would be reseller pricing easy and end user would be xxxx maybe.

•••
Names like ehow have been developed into successful websites, so I see no reason why you cant do the same for a medicinal dictionary or database of antibiotics/medicines - just an example.

Mid/Low $xxx to end user imo.

•••
I'm a fan of e/i domains. The nice thing is they have built-in brand-ability.

They really need to have a strong anchor keyword however and I think the plural here really lowers the value. Low xx reseller I'd say.

•••
i quite like this name.
You should develop it first.

•••
I agree with Ben42 with the "e" doesn't look well in plural names, I think it used to be a good option as brandable in some short names like ebay, ehow (mentioned in some comment above).

Although maybe you could find a enduser that like it after all, so I'd say

$0 - $10 range

•••
Thanks for the comments guys this helps me out in evaluating it. And thanks for commenting on the plural/singular forms. I would have thought myself that the plural form is better though for this name and other keyword names in general, for example to me treatments.com sounds better than treatment.com or cars.com sounds better than car.com, maybe it'd be different with ecar and ecars.com though or estock or estocks etc

Last edited:
•••
Yes GarretB, many plural include "treatments" are good and for course for some purposes goes better a plural than a singular just that the preffix "e" for this case doesn't look well in my opinion but if you trust or like the name follow your feelings

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back