domain Please Appraise Discount dawt US

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stingrae

Established Member
Impact
58
Wanted to get appraisals from the crowd on my latest domain:

Discount.us

Thanks in advance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The domain has much development potential and I like. You will go far with domain just as long as you keep eye open and mind clear. IMO

Low to mid $xxx (reseller)
 
0
•••
prob several development roads to go down on this, low-mid xxx
 
0
•••
I wouldnt sell this. I would dev it. But Probobly low to mid XXX if you do.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys. If MicroGuy doesn't say grace delete and try again, I know it must be decent.

No plans to sell at reseller prices. Any other thoughts? I was thinking this is a $x,xxx name based on recent sales and the fact it is commerce related.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back