domain Please appraise DataGoliath.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
2,454
Any thoughts on this one?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello.

Not strong enough (ironically)

data - yes, good
Goliath - at three syllables, it's a mouthful

I'd argue that Goliath.com is the only 'goliath' name one should own. (checks namebio.com).. And I'm right. Only three recorded sales with goliath and one was that domain.

You have such HUGE resources in the domain industry, of which namebio.com should be your #1.

If there is no precedent for a domain name selling in the same kind of mold (keywords etc), then there is no value and it's only hope and a whim kind of thing.

I like data names and own a good one. But see what's selling there, ensure what you are pursuing is backed by data itself!
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Mistaken repost
 
0
•••
Hello.

Not strong enough (ironically)

data - yes, good
Goliath - at three syllables, it's a mouthful

I'd argue that Goliath.com is the only 'goliath' name one should own. (checks namebio.com).. And I'm right. Only three recorded sales with goliath and one was that domain.

You have such HUGE resources in the domain industry, of which namebio.com should be your #1.

If there is no precedent for a domain name selling in the same kind of mold (keywords etc), then there is no value and it's only hope and a whim kind of thing.

I like data names and own a good one. But see what's selling there, ensure what you are pursuing is backed by data itself!

Thank you for your feedback!! Data is good. Data backed decisions are gooder:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back