NameSilo

domain Please Appraise Company dot net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
12,292
Thoughts on

Company.net


Welcoming opinions.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Is it your this domain?
 
0
•••
Yep
 
Last edited:
0
•••
nice domain - xx.xxx i think
 
0
•••
High XXXX or Low XXXXX IMHO
 
0
•••
Sweet name I just wonder if this name too general for "nutty money" high xxxx
 
0
•••
Not a x appraisal sorry but just saying my first thoughts were not of a company as such but more of a dating site.. find new company :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for your opinions.

I'll hold and wait for the right offer. The domain is alot of upside, so worth holding for an end buyer.
 
1
•••
0
•••
Mid to high $x,xxx at least. Really nice domain.
 
0
•••
Company creation and all the services that go with it is big business.

.CO basically branded their extension around the meaning of "Company".

It is a massive keyword with many potential uses and end users.

Mid $XX,XXX+ or more to the right buyer.

Brad
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Thanks Brad. I also think Company.net could fetch mid $xx,xxx to the right buyer.
 
0
•••
Thanks Brad. I also think Company.net could fetch mid $xx,xxx to the right buyer.

I think you're correct.

I would say, about $14/18K at this auction.
 
0
•••
My view is at least mid-high xx,xxx but we can see 6 figures as well. <End-user>

If there's no end-user bid war then it can go low xx,xxx.

We'll have to wait and see.
 
1
•••
It's worth whatever the last person to bid at Flippa.com says it's worth in just under 6 days.

I'm assuming will be less or around the 16,500 that it reached with a reserve (assuming all bids were legitimate) a few months ago. It's a great name but I think that's about a fair spot, to be fair.

This is an old thread reopened for those not paying attention :)
 
0
•••
It can be word a lot of money if the right people buy it!!Good luck!!
 
0
•••
This could be a massive marketing name for the big dollar companies - all they have to do is pop in a sub domain like att.company.net or any other big name company and you could retire.

Could be setup as an employee intranet or a customer intranet - either or I am suggesting mid to high $x,xxx

Or if it is marketed right and you contact the right people it may possibly bring $xx,xxx or even $xxx,xxx if you squeeze em right

I see it is on Flippa - so good luck.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks, techspecx & STP.
We will be contacting the right people and sending out a PR tomorrow morning to inform everyone about the no reserve auction of Company.net
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back