Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise collegeauction.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSGroup

New Member
Impact
0
If you could appraise collegeauction.com, I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello, I would say $X or $XX - really depends on the end user for this one in my opinion.
 
0
•••
Hello, I would say $X or $XX - really depends on the end user for this one in my opinion.

Thank you very much for your response. I apologize, but I'm new here, and I'm unsure what X refers to...I'm assuming it means I could get single or double digits for it? Thanks again!
 
0
•••
It means the amount. one x would be $1-$9.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

1,300 monthly searches, so I would say $x or $xx as well because not that many people search for that keyword. However, if you created a auction site where people could auction off their college furniture, spirit items, or books, this would be a great brandable site. This would be an awesome site! Then it could be worth $x,xxx or more.
It needs to be developed or marketed with an idea like the one stated above.
 
0
•••
It means the amount. one x would be $1-$9.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

1,300 monthly searches, so I would say $x or $xx as well because not that many people search for that keyword. However, if you created a auction site where people could auction off their college furniture, spirit items, or books, this would be a great brandable site. This would be an awesome site! Then it could be worth $x,xxx or more.
It needs to be developed or marketed with an idea like the one stated above.

Perfect, thank you very much. I really appreciate it!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back