Dynadot

domain Please Appraise CMyPic.com, FindCashQuickly.com, TodaysClouds.com, WorldClassToys.com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please Appraise FindCashQuickly.com

Just really hoping to get a really focused objective assessment of what these domains might be sold to an end user for.

I realize people here like to buy and sell domains for a fast turn around, and I have personal cash needs which would make me want to sell other domains quickly for less they are worth.

However I do get random inquiries and offers from time to time:

One was for CMyPic.com yet the person wanting the domain wanted a price (and I gave him a price I thought he could simply say yes to) versus; offer-counter offer.

Yet then he wanted me to pay for an appraisal that included a 'TradeMark" search and in his own suggested a particular one. This was my number one concern as an possible "impediment" to the sale.

Is requesting that the seller pay for a "pre-purchase" appraisal a common practice for domain for domain sales in the under $10K range to low five figures?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back