domain Please appraise chip qznr.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ben pedri

Top Member
Impact
1,265
im getting higher offer amounts for my chip qznr.com than my other chips and a lot more offers ,am I missing something ,I dont want to sell something for 2200 when its worth a few thousand. Thanks in advance everyone
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,

Looking at current prices for such domains, I would say such offer can be accepted but you can aim for upto $4k. Good luck , it is a great domain actually
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back