Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duk

Established Member
Impact

cantyou.com​

Very common pair of words used in English sentences to start a question or request someone to do something.

Godaddy appraisal: $1336.
Estibot: $1600

If you have any advice about how to go on about selling this particular domain, or any offer, you are very welcome to comment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd happier with "can", by a big margin (XX,XXX). Not as happy with "can't". Take offers, but relatively little value. IMO

•••
Hello,

The word "Cant You" is registered with 2 extensions only ".com, .co". Not always but many times that's for a reason.

When you think about brands, they always go with the positive side like "I Can, We Can, You Can, etc ", not the negative question style.

As an advice, all appraisals bots are not that accurate, in fact, they're "sometimes" completely off.

I personally see this domain for a low 3 figure and may be on a liquidation platform. If you still have time for renewal, try placing it on auctions like GD auctions or Sedo auctions.

Wish you all the best!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back