Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise Blo.gl

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

koelkast

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi Folks!

I regged Blo.gl for a small project of mine , but i have too push this forward for now.
Maybe if its interesting to sell i will.

I want(ed) to creat a Digg like site with an url shortener.

Please appraise

Keep or sell ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No replies... so i guess this means sell for $5 ?
 
0
•••
I don't see much value on this domain. IMO the best way to develop it is by creating a multi blog site (use wordpress MU), like wordpress.com

Good luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back