Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise fileflood.com, zee.ph

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

damoolag

New Member
Impact
0
Hi! please appraise my domain names:

fileflood.com - I intend to develop/launch a file hosting (eg megaupload, rapidshare) with this domain, I already created the logo/banner (please visit the site). Unfortunately, I'm very busy and don't have the time to develop it.


zee.ph - pronounce as zip, I want create this as a url shortener website (eg tinyurl, no_url_shorteners)


Thank you :D
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back