Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise aqueducts.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krane65

Established Member
Impact
70
This is my first domain purchase ever. I snatched this up as soon as I seen it got dropped a few days ago. From the little bit I understand about domaining, this would be a good (but not great due to the .net extension) domain for SEO since it is one word, a noun, and plural. Google search results show 2,560,000 results for the keyword "aqueducts". As for number of searches per month, "aqueducts" gets nearly 200,000 searches on google. Aqueducts.com and Aqueducts.org are both taken.

Assume no traffic so far, how much is this worth? I think aqueducts.net might have great development potential as an informational site on aqueducts. Or even a company that sells aqueducts? I saw aqueducts.org is a premium domain going for over $4,000. I'm hoping to get at least reg fee from it. Let me know what you think :)

-PS go easy I'm a total noob at this.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back