IT.COM

domain Please Appraise Antivir dot Us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Domain Name : Antivir
TLD : US

Please appraise my domain name value.

I want to exchange with com.***, net.***, org.*** or gen.*** etc. Is it worth it?

*** = 2 or 3 characters ccTLD.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do not feel it is worth much unless you get an ambitious marketers attention.

•••
Might be useful for a pharmaceutical industry if they ever discover a broad spectrum antiviral xD
But i wouldnt hold my breath

•••
Its a nice Domain name hack "antivir.us" try to list it in sites like CAX, you may get xxxx range..:)

•••
I am not a fan of hacked domains but I know they have some value for some buyers. I wouldn't say xxxx though...most likely xxx in my opinion.

•••
its good, it can be used for antivirus software

•••
This is one of those which may never sell, or sells for $xxx, or someone goes batso-nuts for it and hits 4 or 5 figures. I say that because it's requires someone to really like it, rather than it be naturally valuable to the masses and so has a general and obvious market value. So value depends on the budget of the user/business who likes it.

Put it on the major marketplaces and see if you get any interest.

The strong point you have is people setting up antivirus software or pharmaceutical (most likely buyers) have deep pockets, so you might see a nice high 3 or low 4 figure offer.

Definitely something I'd keep listed for sale for a number of years, depending on offers of course.

Good luck :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back