Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise AnotherJackpot.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

owninizer

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello Everyone I'm new to this forum but I have been reading stuff on it for about 1 week and a half.

I finally registered my first domain!
Can you please Appraise it for me?

AnotherJackpot.com
Register: Moniker.com
Expiration: 2009-06-23


I am about 90% sure that this domain has no traffic because I handreg it. Type-in traffic I don't know.....


I appraised AnotherJackpot.com with Estibot
It says 90 USD
Here is the link:
http://estibot.com/results.php?domain=AnotherJackpot.com

If I have done ANYTHING wrong with this post please post it and I will try to correct it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back