Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please appraise and help me do decide

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnzing

Established Member
Impact
2
A Guy offered me 250 USD for this pack. First he offered 100 for all :) then i said no.
Now, he says 200 for the group1 or 230 for group 1+2 or 250 USD for all pack.
Should I take the money? Please appraise

--- group 1 ---
GNUR.COM
PWUP.COM
TWYO.COM
EKBR.COM
--- group 2 ---
DOTDOM.COM
PUTIE.COM
--- group 3 ---
UPTIL.COM
PUTIES.COM
INSIDETEK.com
LINUXALERTS.COM
WINDOWSALERTS.COM
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i'd say sell 1+2+3 (see if you can keep the 2 alert names which IMHO would have value if you develop)
 
0
•••
johnzing said:
A Guy offered me 250 USD for this pack. First he offered 100 for all :) then i said no.
Now, he says 200 for the group1 or 230 for group 1+2 or 250 USD for all pack.
Should I take the money? Please appraise

--- group 1 ---
GNUR.COM
PWUP.COM
TWYO.COM
EKBR.COM
--- group 2 ---
DOTDOM.COM
PUTIE.COM
--- group 3 ---
UPTIL.COM
PUTIES.COM
INSIDETEK.com
LINUXALERTS.COM
WINDOWSALERTS.COM

if it were me and I were selling I would take the price for group 1 and 2..
group 3 all except linuxalerts and windowsalerts.com I would sell for prices you have...

For these two I would say mid to high xx each or develop for more......

hth
 
0
•••
I would have taken the second option if i were you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back