Dynadot

Please Advise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

armed2012

Established Member
Impact
Ok so, out of the the 500 domains ive hand regd and parked 1 of is getting crazy hits in one day and already has generated some money. It's a .IN...... I want to act fast and build something real simple, real fast so it can start getting view credit while its fresh. Since its .IN do I still do it in english or???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
step 1:

check to see what that site was once

step 2

give people what they are looking for, this will aoid you getting people to stop backlinking to it

after this sit and ponder what to do, if the traffic is because of a mistype obviously the above does not make sense

need to know more as to why these hits are coming

•••
Also when you say "crazy" hits everday - what sorta volume are u taking about?

Reason I'm asking is that I had site that was getting around 500 visits per day it was a .com but the main traffic was coming from India due to some of the keywords that were on the site (It was all auto generated content, using a wordpress plugin), monetized with Adsense but earnings were peanuts because Adsense doesn't pay much for Indian traffic. Site was making like $50pm with over 10 000 uniques per month. So if u going to be monetizing Indian traffic I would suggest finding out more about the actual audience in ur niche and monetizing with some other way other than adsense....even if u sold a really cheap PLR ebook related to the niche for like $1 or $2 might be a better way to monetize it

•••
as aeprogram said check for archive and try to build a similar site.
try affiliate networks instead of adsense

•••
Do you have some more indepth statistics on the source, demographics and interests of the traffic - just parking with minimal stats, or a page with Google Analytics, Statcounter or similar ?

Need to get a better idea of who is visiting your property before you can begin to optimize serving them more relevant and sticky content... (which will hopefully convert better into $ of course!) ;)

•••
Ok so the site is youvideo.in, I just hand regged it along with 500 others, I just parked all of them on sedo at the same time, most have 1-10 uniques as of now, they have all been parked for 2 days now, going on 3. Youvideo.in sits at the top with 75 , and there are no where near that many looks on the sedo sales page, I guess people are typing it in? Hope this helps, what do I do?

•••
Ok so the site is youvideo.in, I just hand regged it along with 500 others, I just parked all of them on sedo at the same time, most have 1-10 uniques as of now, they have all been parked for 2 days now, going on 3. Youvideo.in sits at the top with 75 , and there are no where near that many looks on the sedo sales page, I guess people are typing it in? Hope this helps, what do I do?
Either, build a site similar to previous one.. or park it in a better parking place than sedo...

•••
How do I know what the previous site was or if there ever was one? I hand regd everything

•••
How do I know what the previous site was or if there ever was one? I hand regd everything

Try the Internet Wayback archive to see if it was a developed site and indexed there - they have snapshots over time (unless the site was blocked to spiders using robots.txt or access rules, etc)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back