Dynadot

domain PlaystationVR.ca

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PastisPast

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi,

I just bought the official Canadian new upcoming Playstation VR domain name and would like to know its worth.

All the other are gone!

I would like to have an Appraisal!

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Delete is as soon as possible or try to get a refund.

•••
•••

Just trust me, you are obviously new to this business.

After you did, leave yourself some time to read through the forums and you will definitely find out. ;)
I would generally recommend to just read&learn the next weeks/months before doing the next step.

•••
I am a fan and would like to build a website out of the domain.. is it illegal?

•••
•••
I think it's only illegal if my only intention is to sell the domain.. but it isn't. I want to put it to good use and make a website out of it..

•••
It could be a Trade Mark issue buddy , and PlayStation is a huge company to begin with

•••
I think it can be great for a blog or gamer site. Playstation Vr for those who dont know is a new console that will come out in october !

•••
So you want to know what it's worth, but you have no intention of selling it?

I don't know... Pretty clear TM violation. If you're going to develop it, good luck, but don't ever try to make a dime off the name.

•••
Definitely a trademark violation. Unfortunately, it's worthless. Try trademark247.com and get it checked- or uspto. it is trademarked by KABUSHIKI KAISHA SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT

•••
here you are getting perfect advise,
For you it has no worth, and of course a trademark,
Try to get a refund back if you can.
New domainers often fall in this trap to register some trademark and than start dreaming, You got to learn about trademarks.

•••
Serious trademark infringement.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back