Dynadot

news Playing The President/VP Domain Game? Asking Prices Up to $80K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
TheHill.com published a story last night about an anti-Donald Trump super-PAC registering “a slew of web domains” in anticipation of the presumptive Republican nominee’s running mate announcement later this week.

Well it appears a “slew of domain names” were actually three .Gop domains; “trumpgingrich.gop, trumppence.gop and trumpchristie.gop, all three of which redirect to the group’s #NeverTrump webpage”.

Well back in the real world where only 2,200 or so .GOP domain names have been registered, and all the candidates for President are using .com domain names for their campaign, I thought I would take a look at the most probable President/VP .Com domain names.

On The GOP side it appears according to a ton of reports that the VP choice has become between New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Indiana governor Mike Pence and Newt Gingrich.

Looking at the domain names in .com the domain TrumpChristie.com was registered in June 2015 and is going to a Godaddy holding page.

The domain name TrumpPence.COM was registered on February 22, 2016 and is going to a Network Solutions holding page

TrumpGinrich.com was registered in January 2016 and is being parked.

None of the domains have a “for sale” link.

On The Democratic side, there are more names in play and the domain names are more interesting.

One interesting domain name involves Julian Castro who is the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary.

The domain name ClintonCastro.com was registered back in 2012.

The domain is not parked and carries a message from the registrant:

“In 2012, I bought this domain for $12 because I saw the potential in a Clinton-Castro ticket. Call me a cybersquatter if you will. But in my opinion, it’s no different than investing in stocks or real estate; it’s actually a much more democratic investment – anyone with foresight and a few bucks can do it.

Now, I hope to pay off my student loans.

This domain, then, is for sale for $79,484.80”

Another one of most talked about potential VP for the Democratic’s is Sherrod Brown who is the senior United States Senator from Ohio.

The domain name ClintonBrown.com belongs to Clinton Brown a financial advisor located in California.

Another talked about potential VP for Clinton is Elizabeth Warren.

The domain name ClintonWarren.com was registered back in 2012 and is being forwarded to another domain name, StackedAgency.com which is parked.

Finally the favorite according to the media, is Tim Kaine who is a Senator from Virginia.

The domain name ClintonKaine.com was first registered back in 2011.

The domain ClintonKaine.com is listed for sale on Flippa.com with a minimum offer of $3,000

Source: http://www.thedomains.com/2016/07/14/playing-the-presidentvp-domain-game-asking-prices-up-to-80k/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What if Hillary chose her husband. ClintonClinton.com
Site registration took place on: 2016-06-14

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back