Dynadot

Playground.Global investing millions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jon B

Established Member
Impact
I recently heard about Palo Alto, CA based incubator and VC firm Playground.Global

Google, HP and others gave Playground $48 Million in funding. Playground has invested upwards of $70MM into other startups. This is a great example of a new venture firm in the heart of Silicon Valley operating under a new gTLD.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's also noteworthy that all of this has happened in less than two years!

•••
playgroundglobal.com looks ugly...playground.global looks premium ( at least for me)...that s is the advantage of gtlds, they increase the number of premium domains available...which is good for everyone

•••
Perhaps they should use some of the seed money to buyout .global to protect their domain. Does not look a very strong gtld,should be quite cheap.

•••
I recently heard about Palo Alto, CA based incubator and VC firm Playground.Global

Google, HP and others gave Playground $48 Million in funding. Playground has invested upwards of $70MM into other startups. This is a great example of a new venture firm in the heart of Silicon Valley operating under a new gTLD.

Thx for highlighting that example.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back