NameSilo

domain PJR.io

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

DomainVP

DomainVP.comTop Member
Impact
12,015
What are 3L .io's selling for these days for wholesalers / domain investors on the forums?
I've seen the namebio stats, looking for the personal experience from NP members.

Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've owned a total of three 3L.io's. Sold one last year for 3K. The other two I dropped. TBH I'm surprised I even sold one. Had no offers on any of them until I found an email via Domain Agents in my promotions section. Unless it's good letters, wholesale: $xx to maybe low $xxx. That's pretty much what they're going for on Park.io
 
0
•••
These are so hit and miss. Probably best to pursue a different extension for LLL.
 
0
•••
Mid-xx to low-xxx
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back