IT.COM

.co Pizza.co - Bargain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AlexD7

Established Member
Impact
So it went for $13,000. I'm not a fan of .co, but I can't help but think with typos that is a bargain. In my eyes, the sole purpose of that domain is just branding, exposure etc. 18,000,000 searches a year, maybe 5% miss of the "m" for .com. Even $100k for Dominos would be cheap.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pizza in Colombia perhaps? :P
Possible. Takeaway group has been buying quite a few pizza.cctld domains :$:

•••
pizza.co (COLOMBIA) nice keyword ccTLD would have liked it in my domain portfolio .

•••
Pizza.co at $13,000 is not cheap, but is not very expensive either.
Its best use would be for a Pizza startup, just name yourself "Pizza Co" and operate from Pizza.Co

•••
just looked it up , pizza.co is held by someone in china( SAM WU) . it's currently for sale at the moment with a pricetag of 150,000.00k $ dollars us

•••
pizza / io here; serious stuff..

•••
You can always buy Pizza.Kim from me :)

•••
•••
lol, thanks for the offer but I think i'll pass. this is the first time iv'e ever seen the .kim extension

•••
just looked it up , pizza.co is held by someone in china( SAM WU) . it's currently for sale at the moment with a pricetag of 150,000.00k $ dollars us

Thats how Chinese price them.

•••
lol, thanks for the offer but I think i'll pass. this is the first time iv'e ever seen the .kim extension

There is a lot of KIMs all around the world and some of them are in Pizza business for sure :)

•••
Or you could sell your pizza exclusively to Kims.

Another idea: fashion pizza endorsed by Kim Kardashian ) Also helps grow certain parts of body ))

•••
maybe kim k(ardashian) or her momager kris jenner/kardashian (whatever she's going by) should look into the pizza business,lol.....maybe expanding the kardashian empire into foods.PIZZA.KIM would be a good start.

•••
Thats how Chinese price them.

does it come with a penguin?
26b8db507b95fe774e988c1998a16e80.jpg

•••
does it come with a penguin?
26b8db507b95fe774e988c1998a16e80.jpg
Someone check that penguin for colitis. Should penguins be eating mushrooms?

Let me restate that. Should cartoon penguins be eating cartoon mushrooms?

•••
Pizza.co shows no Alexa ranking. I highly doubt it gets much type in traffic at all.
As an investor I would not pay anywhere near $13K for this.

I don't really see the benefit of a large well branded pizza company in owning this domain.
Why would they need or want it?

Brad

italian.pizza is gettin alexa even if it is not active can't say about pizza.co .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back