Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

npUser01

Established Member
Impact
piquants.com - for gourmet savory foods

ask-an-ai.com - gateway to entertaining and useful ai services

indian.creditcard - marketing a high commission product

scientific.equipment - broad coverage, but does the equipment domain have any legs?

3d.rent - VR walkthroughs / inspections of rental properties / rentable equipment

buy.discount - off price seller

foodie.vacations - custom travel packages

profit.builders - wealth coaching and investment vehicle marketing site

records.express - value-added portal aggregating access to records retrieval / document renewal (passport,etc.)

she.jewelry - high value product

play.furniture - large market with crossover into toy marketing possible

deeplearner.net - potentially an IT business/infrastructure play / remarketer

summerhouse.rent - high demand market aggregator

qbt.ai - "Qubit" is the unit of quantum computing. Shortest name reflecting this.

thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
piquants.com - No Idea. $???

ask-an-ai.com - 2 hyphens? no buyer even reads the full domain. $0

indian.creditcard - Not a market of ngtlds in India yet. $500

scientific.equipment - Must be (one of) the most meaning domain in .equipment tld like vacation.rentals $5000

3d.rent - Has every component of a good ngtld. Short, trending word, makes sense. $5000

buy.discount - Buy + Discount = Money $3000

foodie.vacations - Very niche, but have a market. $7000

profit.builders - makes sense as two words, but tld does not make sense. Have 1-2 end users though - $2000

records.express
- No idea even after you explained. so $100

she.jewelry - Good short domain in that ngTLD. $2000

play.furniture - possible to market. Will be tough though - $1000

deeplearner.net - 2 words .net - $1000

summerhouse.rent - 2 words ngtlds, seldom sell, but this one will. $2000

qbt.ai - "Qubit" is the unit of quantum computing. one of the best short .ai to have . $10000+

•••
Thanks for your detailed review, much appreciated. Would you have any thoughts about effective sales venues for "equipment" domains? I have been testing that water over on godaddy auctions for 2 months with these:

science.equipment
military.equipment
radar.equipment​

...with not a peep of inquiry. I also have malaysian.io and portuguese.io in that test, and nothing on those either. for the first month I had them with an extra publicity package, categorized.

As far as ai domains, the overwhelming venue for those seems to be sedo, and I submitted qbt.ai for their last great domains auction and didn't hear a peep even to say no to the fee paid for consideration (10 bucks), nor a listing in their GD auction. I know I need to follow up with them, but curious about other possible domain venues where ai might be getting attention too. I'm pretty on the fence about even letting go of this one since I might do AI work and short relevant names as you say, have enduring value. Who knows, it could become the IBM of the ai domain :)... someday.

Really overall I am not clear where there might be interest in these alternative domains when the name is simple and appealing. I am wondering whether potential buyers aren't interested in super generic phrases like "scientific.equipment", whether they just dont know about these domains yet, whether there are really no focused places to market them (like there is for io), and so on.

notes re your questions:

- records.express - expedited assistance to look up court or other public records, easy interface to academic records, assistance with obtaining official documents such as passports. There are oceans of companies doing this, perhaps an aggregator/referrer site has a market. as an aside, I note there is a domain active called record.express. Maybe it would lead to trademark conflict...

- piquants.com - spices, oils, savory foods such as pickled products, curries...

- profit.builders - consultants to grow businesses (marketing, scaling), a club to teach people to do better with investments, connections to potential investors

Last edited:
•••
Not worth SEDO GDA, Apart from 1 word .coms, there they will accept only 1 word .net .org and sometimes other tlds if they appraise it above $10000.

Godaddy certainly not good either, for these.

You can auction on Flippa for longest durations and with reserve on, it least you may get some inquiries.

Sedo premium listing ($59) may be another way to gain some eyeballs. Keep it make offer.

Appraisals of these domains is very subjective, so always keep make offer option on. and see the response. if not get any good offer for months, accept lower offers.

•••
Thanks! Would you think that some simple building out of such domains with a few example affiliate sellthroughs might attract enough eyeballs to be worth the effort? In another thread I received this advice yesterday.

•••
Thanks! Would you think that some simple building out of such domains with a few example affiliate sellthroughs might attract enough eyeballs to be worth the effort? In another thread I received this advice yesterday.
:xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
Oh, didn't see that. Will do.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back